Thursday, July 16, 2009

Note To God: Can't We All Just Get Along?


Nas and Kelis have decided to divorce. Despite the fact that she is due next month with their first child together. Kelis filed a petition saying that she need at least $10,000 a month to take care of expenses for her and her child. Nas has finally responded and he said that she thinks he makes more money than he does! Kelis claimed he received $11 million from Def Jam but he says it was more like $4 million. He says that he receives about $150,000 a month and his expenses are $75,000 a month. These monies are for his clothes and grooming. Excuse me but, I have never seen Nas dressed in anything that couldn't have come from TJ Maxx! He's not a party animal that you see out on the red carpets, so why so much on clothes? Methinks someone is hiding something! Note to Nas: What's in your other hand? No, the OTHER hand!

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

I wish someone would give me one of the checks. I'd be happy for a while.

TLUV said...

I would take half a check! LOL