Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finally!


Rush Limbaugh wants to buy into the St Louis Rams. "Not so fast" say the African American players on the team! Many of the players have said that they will NOT play if he is a part of the organization. One player said,
“I am not going to draw a conclusion form a person off of one comment, but when it is time after time after time and there's a consistent pattern of disrespect and just a complete misunderstanding of an entire culture that I am a part of, I can't respect him as a man,” remarked Mathias Kiwanuka of the New York Giants on the possibility of playing for Limbaugh.

I am happy people are starting to stand against people like Rush. He taints America! Ironically, he is doing damage to the very place he claims to love. I hope that the rest of the organization, or any NBA, NFL, NHL or MLB will follow in their footsteps! You can watch Rush if you want to but, we won't fatten his pockets!

No comments: