Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Eddie Murphy faking his way to the top?


Eddie Murphy told AP television that he feels a kinship with his character in the movie "Dreamgirls." Murphy plays James "Thunder' Early, a singer who's faking his way to the top. Eddie said he's been working since 18 in Hollywood. He also said he's been rolling and never went through the drugs and losing all his money scene. He says he is living a semi-charmed life. I love Eddie Murphy! I'm not liking the way he is handling the Mel B and baby situation but, I'm sure it's probably his PR people. Note to Eddie: Handle your business! Stop starting new relationships, when you haven't put a period on the last one! Oh, and no more stupid movies like "Pluto Nash!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tluv, if you really love Eddie Murphy, you will listen to his CD, "Love's Alright." I can shoot a few of my favorite tracks your way, if you like.