Monday, December 11, 2006

Jigga!


Jay-z, the Jigga-Man, is being interviewed, Tuesday night, by Barbra Walters. He was named One of the "Ten important People." I suspect she'll try to talk to him about the awareness he's brought to the water, or lack thereof, in Africa. She'll probably throw in some questions about Beyonce. I believe this is the interview that sparked the last wedding rumors! Be very careful Jay-Z! Ususally when you do these types of interviews, they try to bring you down, soon after! Remember Mike Tyson? I'm just sayin.... You know what your mother always said! What happens in my house, stays in my house! Sidenote: Jay-Z is being sued by wrestler Diamond Dallas Page. The wrestler says Jay-Z and Rocafella stole his trademark diamond symbol. (As demonstrated in the picture)

No comments: