Monday, December 11, 2006

Lil Wayne, Please Stop!


Lil Wayne, did an interview with Complex Magazine, for the December/January issue. Wayne wanted to address the 'infamous' kiss! He said,"Baby came into the house and said that everybody is on that mafia shit, and that is how we will be." So apparently the kiss is supposed to be a sign of respect. Lil Wayne also went on to say," Baby isn't the only one I kissed. I kissed BG and Juvenile." What's wrong with this picture? Perhaps mob figures use a kiss on the cheek as respect but, is Baby in the mob? Another case of people trying to be someone else. I don't care WHO walks into a house and suggests that you kiss them, you need to have your own mind! I would have rather had LIL Wayne say, "I kissed him because he is a father figure." Nothing wrong with that! His excuse was minutia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, a rapper comes out as gay! I knew it would happen eventually! Much love to Lil Wayne! It's a tough industry to be yourself in.