Tuesday, December 05, 2006

LiL Wayne! How Soon We Forget!


Lil Wayne did an interview with Complex magazine, according to AllHipHop.com. Wayne said, "I don't like what he's(Jay-Z) saying about how he had to come back because hip-hop's dead and we need him. What the f___ do you mean?" He went on to say, "Now he comes back and still thinks it's his house. It's not his house anymore, and I'm better than you!" Why didn't he just say, "Na Na Na Na Na!" Lil Wayne should remember not long ago, he was claiming to be a Carter. First the adoration, now the hateration! Note to readers: I realize that sometimes I sound like I love Jay-Z. The truth is he's not me fave but, wrong is wrong! Why can't rappers just rap? Why all the beef? Oh, I forgot, CD sales!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIL WAYNE NEEDS TO STOP! BECAUSE HE WAS JUST ALL OVER JAY WANTING TO BE ON HIS LABEL AND EVERYTHING, SO PLEASE STOP IT LIL WAYNE CAUSE YOU SAID YO SELF THAT THE MUSIC WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT HIM WHEN HE LEFT THE FRIST TIME

Anonymous said...

Note to TLuv: who's L'il Wayne? I'm out of the loop.