Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Knew It!



I knew there was a reason I don't like Rachel Ray! Besides the fact that I don't appreciate someone who isn't a chef telling me how/what to cook, she is a backbiting little heffer! Apparenly while shopping her show around the networks, she said some awful things about Oprah. Do I need to remind you that Oprah gave her her start? She also called Angelina Jolie that dreaded C-word. She said Oprah has a problem being black. She said this because Oprah has a picture from "Beloved" in her studios. The picture shows Oprah with scars on her back. Rachel Ray said, "why is she wearing that slave garb? She obviously has a problem being black." Funny, she doesn't have a problem being stupid! Note to Oprah: Stop taking these people under your wings and giving them shows! They obviously don't appreciate it! Oprah, I have an idea for a show! Call Me!

No comments: