Friday, January 26, 2007

Myspace Worries!


I like Myspace. I have so much fun surfing the endless accounts and laughing at pictures. The one thing that I have noticed is that everybody, and their mamma, wants to be a rapper! Seriously, it's reached epic proportions. People come on my page and they ask me to critique their rhymes. Everybody gets mad at me because I give my honest opinion. I say stuff like. "That song has been done, already!" or "Lyrically, you are lacking!" The people that ask my honest opinion aren't mad, it's my son and my family. They think I'm being harsh. I have heard some "real" talent. I tell them what I think also. I just don't want these people to be like the people on "American Idol." Somebody should have told them! Note to readers: People fear Myspace because of the pedophiles but, the talentless is what scares me!

No comments: