Thursday, April 12, 2007

Prayer Works!


Today Les Moonves announced that CBS was dropping Don Imus. His show will be hosted by his wife and his sidekick until they find a replacement. I believe that justice has prevailed. He will only go to Sirius satellite radio but, you have a choice there. I have Sirius radio in my car, I will not go to the dial he shows up on. Finally, people have accepted responsibilty! Note to the readers and people who likened Don Imus to rappers: There is a distinct difference in seeing college women playing basketball and assuming they are hoes, then looking at the videos and seeing women acting like hoes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His wife?? Did I miss something? If she's married to the guy, doesn't that me she is of like mind? Why replace a racist with his wife? That's just the same horse with a different saddle, isn't it? I understand it when Congressional wives take over their husbands' seat. If you're married to someone, it stands to reason your politics would be the same. This is why the Imus wife thing doesn't make any sense. To quote Tluv, "wake up, people!"

TLUV said...

I agree! She has asked the idiots that were sending hate mail to the Rutgers University team to stop. She said if anybody deserves hate mail it is her husband. She is only there temporarily anyway!