Monday, April 09, 2007

What?


Don "Racist" Imus will be a guest on the Rev. Al Sharpton's radio show! What? Rev. Al Sharpton has called for the firing of Don Imus, and even has threatened to picket outside the offices of his talk show. Why on earth would he have him as a guest? I'll tell you why. For many years Rev. Al Sharpton has championed the civil rights of African Americans but, he really only talks. Don Imus, half-heartedly, apologized and Rev. Sharpton still wanted to picket. My question is what exatly would Don Imus come on his show to do? I am sick and tired of so-called black leaders, talking out of the side of their necks. Do you want to picket or get higher ratings for YOUR show? Let me know, I'll wait! Note to Rev. Al Sharpton: Just where exactly is your church? Maybe you should lead THAT flock! Personally, my writing campaign would be more effective than your sit-down! Stop representing me without my permission! Don Imus needs to be fired not given another soapbox to stand on!

No comments: