Friday, November 09, 2007

Oh No She Don't!


Monique Shinnery, Dog the bountyhunter's sons girlfriend, is suing Dog for slander. She also said that not only does Dog always use the N-word but, so does Beth. Now, I'm pissed! That topheavy bleach blonde cannot get away with this! LOL I'm kidding! I already knew she used the word! Dog said in the tape the "we" use the word around here! I watched him on "Larry King Live" and I thought his apology was very contrived. He portrayed his sons as drug addicts and their mother as an addict who uses with her children. Stop with the excuses and get with the REAL apology. He had his pastor with him and he's black. I don't like the way he kept saying "blacks" and "black America". If I were Monique, I'd sue and get far away from Dog and Tucker! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I was also appalled at the poll taken, showing that 89% of people feel the show should come back on.

No comments: