Tuesday, November 06, 2007

White Flight?



Rihanna has admitted that Josh Hartnett is "more" than just a friend. In fact she says, “I would be lying if I told you we were not more than just friends. He is so hot and is really sweet to me. When we hang out it feels right - even though it’s still pretty new. I have so fallen for him, he is lovely”. What's wrong Rihanna? No brothers worthy of your umbrella? Well, get it where you can! I ain't mad at ya! Note to brothas: Sistas are working their options! I'm just sayin you aren't the only thing on the menu!

5 comments:

wordswork02 said...

Let's hope Mr. Hartnett feels the same way. Some women have been known to assume a certain kind of relationship and the guys like, "No, not really. Not so much."

How do we know Mr. Harnett isn't just in the mood for a little chocolate -- THIS WEEK? We all know you can't live on the stuff.

I'd hate to see Rihanna with egg all over her face after he dumps her. Well, actually, no, I wouldn't hate that - nothing against Rihanna though. I don't even know who she is! lol

TLUV said...

I beg to differ! Many can't do WITHOUT chocolate! If Josh wants to play coy, it's his loss. Many guys, of all races, would love to be with Rihanna.

Anonymous said...

lol...well i think they look great together.....we will just have to see what happends...ummm u don't kno who rihanna is??!!??...lol

wordswork02 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wordswork02 said...

I guess she's one of those who CAN do without the chocolate, unless she's dipping into her own, which would be a little...weird?

And, no, I don't know who Rihanna is. Apparently, she has done some things worthy of note besides dating a caucasian. I guess I'll have to use my imagination.