Friday, November 16, 2007

Trouble!


According to TMZ:
An L.A. County Superior Court judge has issued a warrant for Dr. Adam's arrest, because he didn't show up for a hearing today.

Lori Ufondu sued Dr. Adams and won a judgment in excess of $100,000, after he left a sponge in her following surgery. Ufondu's lawyer told TMZ Dr. Adams hasn't paid.

Today, Dr. Adams was ordered to appear at 8:30 AM in San Pedro, Calif., for a "judgement debtor" examination hearing, in order to establish where he had assets. The doctor was a no show, and the judge issued a $30,000 civil warrant.
Dr. Jan Adams is the doctor who performed the cosmetic procedure on Dr. Donda West. It is going from bad to worse with him! I can't believe I used to watch him on The Discovery Channel! If all this stuff is true, I'm sick! I feel just like I did when my sister told me that commercials weren't "real"! Yuck!

No comments: