Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Have A Problem With That!


Fat Joe feels it's okay for him to use the word "Nigger". I have a problem with that! Listen to what he says and let me know what you think.



As a Puerto Rican rapper, have you ever been criticized for using the N Word?No absolutely not. Because blacks and Latinos anywhere you go in any hood, any ghetto, we’re right beside each other, and with each other all the time especially in New York City. They’ve been calling me “that nigga” my whole life. I go to Africa, and the Africans say “what’s up Fat Joe my nigga-ah?”
What about your response to people who don’t think like you or someone like Khaled who’s a Palestinian-American should be using the word?
Fat Joe: I guess Khaled is a sand-nigga. He’s a sand-nigga. (Laughs) Khaled that nigga, did you ask the 36 black rappers that are on his album with him if they have a problem with it?

1 comment:

wordswork02 said...

I think either he's lying about African's saying, "what’s up Fat Joe my nigga-ah?" or the Africans are just saying that because they heart him saying it on a record -- I mean CD.

Either way, he's a fool. Don't let him say that "niQQa" junk to the wrong brother who may not know he's Puerto Rican. What's up will be his teeth, flying out of his mouth, up and into the air.

And I'm through!