Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Off My Chest!




Many of you have heard about the scandal that has been going on in Detroit. It surrounds the Mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick, and his Chief of Staff, Christine Beatty, and their alleged affair in 2002 and 2003. Text messages showing that they spoke very sexy to each other, have surfaced. People are up in arms about the situation. The city has grown in leaps and bounds. Despite the fact that the auto industry is fledgling, new houses are being built and many companies that left the city, are moving back. Jobs in construction are on the rise and neighborhoods are being revitalized. I don't like a cheater! I really hate a cheater but, if he does his work and his wife doesn't kill him, so be it. I am happy that Christine Beatty has resigned. One of them had to go. He's doing a good job, so he should stay. Her job, unfortunately, was expendable. I wasn't going to discuss this but, my friends and family keep dragging me into it. Leave them alone! Let him get back to work! His wife is probably giving him enough grief. As she should!
Note: His wife is the one with the smile on her face!

No comments: