Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vivica's Clock Is Ticking!


I hate that phrase! What damn clock? Some people don't want to be parents. Perhaps that's for the best! Anyhoo, Vivica is thinking about adopting. Check out what she said:


“I haven’t met anybody that I want to be reminded of. You gotta think about that for 18 years because, more than likely, you, as a woman, you’re gonna be stuck raising the kids. Knowing me, I’d have a baby by somebody I can’t stand and he’d (baby) look just like him (boyfriend). It’d be like, ‘Damn, here you come again today…’ You don’t want to take it out on the child. I’ve gotten a little old to be walking around pregnant (but) I’d make a wonderful mom. I’m good with kids. I love kids. It’s just that (pregnancy) hasn’t happened in my life.”


I second that emotion!

No comments: