Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Miss Rap Supreme!



Yes, I fell off the wagon! I watched another reality show on VH1. I know! I know! They totally show us (by us I mean women) in a negative light. I just wasn't sleepy and there was nothing else on the tube. Anyhoo, Khia was on the show and she made a boo-boo! Check out this letter a reader wrote to Mediatakeout.com:


"So I just finished watching the new show Miss Rap Supreme and it seems like it will be a good show. The only sad thing about it is Khia's wack ass. She was in the elimination round where all the ladies had to write 16 bars. Yo Yo clearly states to them
NOT TO USE LYRICS THAT WAS ALREADY WRITTEN.After listening to Khia I immediately got on the computer and simply googled the words "Khia" and "Respect Me." Turns out that was a song on her album."
I don't think that VH1 or the show give a darn about her ignoring the rules. She is there purely for entertainment purposes. Her attire, alone, borders on comedy. In that first picture she looks like a ghetto koala bear! LOL

2 comments:

wordswork02 said...

I haven't seen the show, but I'm sure ALL of the contestants are there for entertainment purposes. They certainly aren't there to teach or enlighten us!

Re: the bathing suit: it's nice to see the black youngsters embracing Reggae. But on her a$$? Bob Marley's probably rolling in his grave.

TLUV said...

Yes, especially since she is too dark for Mr. Marley! LOL