Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Suicidal Rapper?


I know it seems hard to believe, but at least he admits his mind isn't right. The Game is saying that he feels like leaving the earth. He says,
“‘My life is f***ed up right now,’ he [said]. ‘I’m in a f***ed up place. My fans love me, and I know what they want but in a minute, I’m not gonna be physically capable of pleasing the world with music. Because my mind isn’t right. People are driving me under God’s good earth.’
‘Sometimes I wanna be at peace so bad that I wish myself off of the earth,’ Game said.”


Sad! So much talent and such a bad place. Perhaps he should stop going on stage with a fifth of Hennessey and downing the entire bottle. Yeah, sometimes that makes the voices louder. I'm not making light of any mental disorder. I'm saying that if you can admit that your mind isn't right, maybe you can stop self-medicating! Perhaps therapy is in order. Take that 'script and call me in the morning. Not too early, though!

No comments: