Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Can't Believe She Did It!!!


Tyra Banks shot an episode for "The Tyra Banks Show" with all the African American models that graced the all-black Vogue issue. I can't believe she shared the stage with these beauties. You know Tyra likes to out-do everybody! I had a 90 pound baby! Tyra would say, "I had a 99 pound baby!" Anyhoo here she is with just a few models (from left) Veronica Webb, Chanel Iman, Beverly Johnson and Noemie Lenoir . Black is ageless! These ladies were varying ages and can still do printwork! Kudos!

3 comments:

wordswork02 said...

But why are they all so light? Does Tyra have a problem with dark-skinned womyn? I know there are some dark models.

Where was Alec Wek during this photo shoot? I'm just sayin'!

TLUV said...

I have a bad picture! Blame me! The models represented all colors and sizes! There were several plus sized models. Alec Wek was there. Forgive me!

wordswork02 said...

I thought that was strange. I know Tyra knows about the other models. I saw a clip from an interview she did with the African model Nya. I think Alek Wek was on that show, too.