Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Question?


It has been brought to my attention that during many Barack and Michelle Obama interviews, Michelle has been quite outspoken. Some feel she should fall back and say nothing! Tony Blair (former prime minister of Canada) says she is too talkative. What do you think? Some say that she is perpetuating the stereotype that black women are bossy, mouthy and brass. I say, don't stifle her! She has the right to speak her mind! I don't think she should run the country but when it comes to her husband and kids, she should speak up! Why do people fall for this "she is perpetuating a stereotype" ish? I could care less what people think about black women. You push me and I will be in ya face like Proactive!

2 comments:

wordswork02 said...

Well, if Michelle Obama is "bossy, mouthy and brash," then all women should be! All the better for others to distinguish us from doormats.

As for Mr. Blair, those English are used to having Kings (or monarchs) with spouses who walk 5 steps behind. This is America, darn it!

TLUV said...

That's what I said! There is no way I can sit in on an interview and be mute! If the question calls for an answer, then I will answer it! It doesn't appear that Barack minds! They wouldn't have been married for all these years, if he wanted her silent! I don't give a rat's ass what people think of African American women being bossy! Behind every great man IS a bossy woman! Tony Blair can kiss my black arse! LOL