Tuesday, December 09, 2008

And The "Worst Lacefront Award" Goes To......


This award goes to Brandy! I realize she is out promoting her new CD, Human. I just hate to see people misuse the lacefront wigs! This wig makes her look like a Geisha! She look like her forehead is running from her face! Get it together!

Note To Readers: There are some who don't know what a lacefront wig is, and I will explain. A lacefront wig is a wig that has lace around the hairline. Typically, the lace is cut and then the hairline appears to be yours! The hair in the front of the wig appears to be coming from your scalp! Magical hair! These are worn by Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Lil Kim and more. Ever wonder how a star can be platinum blonde today and a different color tomorrow? Lacefront!

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

Well I certainly thank you Tluv for that lacefront breakdown. I have nuff hair on this head to make a few of them wigs. I once wore w a wig for a whole 10 minutes. My scalp was entirely too sensitive. I can't do the tracks nor anything else where hair is added. Sever eczema to the scalp did that in.

TLUV said...

Unfortunately, my head is too big for a wig! Either too much hair or too much knowledge. Either way, I'm straight on the wigs! LOL