Friday, December 12, 2008

Like We Didn't Know!!!!!


Bobby Brown is coming out with a tell-all book. “Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth,” the singer breaks down his former cocaine binges.

"I had a desk like Scarface's in my room and I kept (cocaine) piled up on it," he says in the book. "Every time I walked past my desk, I'd make a line of coke from one end to the other. I'd take a straw and snort a line the same way Scarface did it in the movie. You couldn't tell me nothing. I felt like I was Tony Montana! The world was mine! "I never had to look for coke; I kept it plentiful. There was times when I went on my binges and would lock myself up in a room for days at a time just getting high."

“Bobby Brown: The Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth,” will be out on shelves this week.
Allegedly Whitney tried to put a stop to this book being released. I wonder why? I am going to read it to see what he says about her binges.

Note To Readers: The funny thing about this book is that he thinks nobody knows about his cocaine use! A person's mouth doesn't slide from side to side by itself! That is twitching! LOL

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

I love that last noted section of nothing else. About the book... WHY? Do we really care?? It's not going to make the top 1 zillion sold so what for? I know he's broke and she should be damned close but what about the kids? There's about fiddy right?? I dunno... I feel no pain for people like them as they get them "Scarface" images in them heads and fall off like we should care and have so much pity. There are winners and losers in all we do and BB is just one more to the loser column like Flava Flav and El Debarge

TLUV said...

I was with you until you mentioned El DeBarge! Don't nobody talk about El DeBarge! Just kidding! Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston showed the entire world that the "industry" can drive weak people to the point of cocaine use. Remember, I said "weak" people.

Lady Di said...

Mr. Eldridge has 11 kids (how many baby momma's is IN THERE) and is in jail, if I recall right. I'm sure you know the whole story, if not Google it. Dude been in and out of jail more times than not. He got some serious "weak" issues as well. I paint'em like the info colors them.