Monday, December 08, 2008

Obama, Then Will...


Every time I see an interview with Will Smith, I drop everything and listen. I think that he is almost up there with President-Elect Obama! This is saying quite a bit! Nothing is more sexy than a man that is committed to his wife and family. People.com talked to him about his love scenes in movies. He's shy! Can you believe it? He had this to say about those love scenes, "My grandmother was really firm about how men are supposed to treat women," the actor said Friday at a press junket for his new drama Seven Pounds. "So for me, my worst nightmare is for an actress to ... feel like I'm taking this opportunity to get a little quickie feel – you know, some legal cheating going on!"

"I just need, specifically women, to feel comfortable around me," he added. "I just don't want to feel like I'm that dude."
Note to Jada: You are truly Blessed!

No comments: