Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa Got A Parking Ticket?

Santa parked his car in NYC and got a parking ticket! This is nothing new. Had he been in Philly his reindeer would have been booted! Possibly towed! When they tow you in Philly, you must pay the towing fee, the impound fee and the ticket. Please have the up-to-date insurance, registration and license. Otherwise, you will not be allowed access to your car! I know this because of a reality show called Parking Wars. A&E has successfully convinced me to never drive through Philly, no less, make a stop! I have provided you with a short clip from the show. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

Parking Wars was the shyt show. I grew tired of it after about the 3rd ep. Is it on still??

TLUV said...

Yeah, it's still on but, I don't think it does much for tourism. LOL