Monday, December 15, 2008

Sequel?


According to Pagesix.com, Will Smith is in talks to finalize follow-ups to both "Hancock" and "I Am Legend." A Hollywood insider said, "He is ready to do both. Producers are just trying to get Charlize Theron to sign on for the 'Hancock' sequel." As for "I Am Legend," it will be more of a prequel as Smith's character died at the end of the zombies-take-Manhattan movie. "It will be about how the disease spreads and the fall of the last great American city. It will also develop the relationship between Will's character and his wife." A rep for Smith said, "There have been talks about both of these projects."

I am not fond of sequels but, any excuse to get Will Smith back on the big screen, is alright by me!

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

Id didn't like him in either of these flicks. I.Robot needs a sequel, prequel, something... Pursuit of Happyness was adorable though. Other than that, Will's getting pretty boring to me. I saw his Oprah interview for a whole min. I've lost interest.

TLUV said...

C'mon, he can take his shirt off and run on a treadmill for 1 hour and 50 minutes. I'd watch!

Lady Di said...

I just saw Seven Pounds and I wish someone else played that part. He did it no justice, sorry. Well, no I'm not. I'm entitled to my opinion... right?!?!

Anyhow Tluv, he does have a nice bod I will give him that.