Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why?





It seems everyday I read about a massacre on home turf! You get desensitized to human bombings in Afghanistan and Pakistan but, mass murders in the U.S.? The killings in North Carolina (at a nursing home) were still warm when a young man turned a knife on his sisters! Sadly, the mother has to bury 3 of her children and one of them happens to be the killer. read on:
"Two sisters and the brother who killed them with a kitchen knife will share a single funeral service and be buried together. Samantha Revelus, 17, and her sister, Bianca, 5, were killed at their Milton home Saturday. Police shot the girls' brother, Kerby Revelus, 23, after an officer saw him decapitate the younger girl. A surviving sister, 9-year-old Saraphina, was recovering at a Boston hospital Monday after having surgery."

Keep these families in your prayers! I pray that the economy is revived and soon. People are in despair! I think a bit of psychosis and poverty has pushed many over the edge! Pray for them.....

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

Is there something in the air/water/etc that some news source forgot to mention? I mean Maryland has seen some brutalities over the last few days... I'm like HUH??

Dead women in trunks - BURNT. Old people being killed. More dead women missing. Rapes and such all over the place running rampart.

WHAT?????????????

EX's being looked at - SUSPECTINGLY!?!?

HUH????

TLUV said...

It makes you never want to date/marry! I am suspicious of EVERYBODY! If a man says, "How you doing?" I'm like, "why you wanna kill me?" LOL Seriously!

Lady Di said...

I know, I know... Can you imagine the person who said he committed his life to you meant he means to commit your life to !??!?! This is the scariest last, uhmmmmmm, say 4 years I have ever known in my life. I work might jobs and wee hour morn too. I am so frightened. But it really does not matter as some women are being victimized in BROAD daylight. WOW!!