Monday, May 11, 2009

Can't We All Just Get Along?



Nick Cannon is smoking mad! He is calling out Eminem! Note to Nick: I love you but, are you sure you wanna call out Eminem? Okay... Anyhoo, these two are beefing over the, alleged, relationship between Mariah and Eminem. She denied the relationship and he played voicemail tapes to prove she called him. Now Nick has stepped in to save his wife's honor. Read on:
“At first I thought it was old material that had been dug up from when dude “fantasized” about having a pretend fling with Mariah,” Cannon wrote via his blog. “So as I further examine the track, I hear dude cross the line. He begins to call my wife out of her name! Now as y’all know, I don’t take that type of nonsense lightly. So on some grown man sh*t I’m instantly like, I got to get at this Lame…Let’s not forget about Eminem’s amateur mixtape rants of calling African Americans N*gger and how he hates “Black B*tches”. How did we let him get away with that in the first place?! He is a natural born racist in disguise…So I’m putting this out there now. Marshall Mathers, you need to holler at me on some grown man sh*t. Man to man, let’s meet up and deal with this like adults…So Miss Marshall, I’m going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife. This is going to be fun! It’s however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to Corny-a** Nick Cannon!!!”
Nick Cannon is referring to a recent song leaked off of Eminem’s new album Relapse.

“Oh, it’s music to my ears,” he said in the song’s intro. “How can I describe the way I feel? F*cking great man. Okay, let me see. How can I begin, locked in Mariah’s wine cellar/All I had for lunch was bread wine, more bread wine than Cap ‘n Crunch/Red wine for breakfast and for brunch/And to soak it up in-between snack crackers to munch/Mariah what ever happened to us/Why did we ever have to break-up/Well all I asked her was for a glass of punch/You see I never really asked for much/I can imagine what’s going through your mind after such a nasty break-up with that laughing hump/Nick Cannon, you better back the f*ck up/I’m not playing.”

Can't these two just realize that it's over? Who cares if she slept with Eminem? I, certainly don't! Nick keeps saying, "grown man" but, he is acting very childish! Grow the hell up! Shame on him for trying to throw the race card in! He was rocking to Eminem too before he got married! LOL Nick you are playing yourself!

2 comments:

wordswork02 said...

What happened, TLuv? You goin' rogue on Mr. Cannon? I thought he was your boy!

But challenging Eminem to a fight may not be the wisest thing. Mr. Mathers always have the recording studio as a battlefield where he can eviscerate opponents and reach millions with words before the other guy even knows what hit him.

And when was the last rap song that Nick Cannon recorded? Is his blog his only forum? I hope not.

Needless to say, my allegiance is with Mr. Cannon. Eminem is a homophobic punk. And if what Mr. Cannon says is true, he's a racist to boot.

If it weren't for the fact that he's white, Eminem's CDs would be at the bottom of the bargain bin at Walmart.

TLUV said...

Don't believe the hype! He's not racist! Funny that he brought up that whole race thing! He was bumping his music and entertaining his friends on his "Wild N Out" show on MTV! As far as his homophobia is concerned, he has apologized and gotten past those comments! Remember the performance with Elton John? I thought that we were all forgiven for our past sins! God only asks for repentance. I'm not saying side with Em or Nick but, I hate people who start beef for publicity sake! Especially when they bring up old ish!