Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pet Peeves!


I really am irritated! I have been dealing with a few neighbors who exit their driveways and only look ONE way! Therefore, you are forced to lay on your horn and stop your car! My son is like "don't be racist!" That is why I haven't said the nationality of the people. People are super-sensitive when it comes to race! I will give you a hint. When they piss you off, they are not sari! Get It? Anyhoo, this comes on the heels of my total melt-down in a Subway! Subway sandwich not subway transportation. I had coupons and I took my son to a local Subway. I asked the lady if they honored the coupons and she said no. I looked on the back of the coupon and her address was listed as a participator. I asked if that was her address and she said, "Yes, what do you want?" I said, "Is that the way you talk to all your customers?: She replied, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I went ballistic! I said, "I don't want a muthaf ing thing from your stanking ass hands!" She said, "Leave my store!" I went even more crazy! I said, "You funky-stanking-ass triflin piece of shyt! I wouldn't want you to make a sandwich for me with your nasty, ass-scratching hands. You need to get out of the service business because your attitude doesn't meld well with others!" As I said the last thing I remembered my son was standing there! I left and I apologized, profusely, to my son. He was in shock. I gave you the watered down version! It was really uglier than that! I felt so bad that my son witnessed me behaving like that! Later that week, I overheard my son telling his, "My mother got gangsta at the Subway!" His friends all think that I am mean and will go off at the drop off a dime. I tell them, "Just don't piss me off!" LOL

5 comments:

Lady Di said...

*makes note not to piss Tluv off - ever.*

Girl, it is so sad how people in CS JOBS, not careers, treat the people that are the reason they work. Cool down as you do not want your son attempting to drive you to the hospital to remove someone's body parts off your fist/foot. Nor do you want him trying to take you to the ER for busted blood vessels and/or aggravated health issues that just happen to flare up.

Make a phone call on their azz and email too. It'll be less aggravation on your nerves.

TLUV said...

Thank you Lady Di! I have since calmed down, some. My embarassment was from my son seeing me behave that way! Unfortunately, it has changed the way that I feel about certain people. I am in prayer and trying to better my attitude.

wordswork02 said...

I just have 6 words: "You're a mean one, Missus Grinch." lol

Okay, I have more than 6...

Tluv, I need to carry you around in my purse and pull you out with folks get on my last nerve. You can be the literal can of WHOOP-A$$ that I pull out in "funky-stanking-a$$" emergencies.

Personally, I think if people know you have a hair trigger, they will tread lightly and give you the respect any human deserves, especially if they want your business. They will, "feed you with a long-handled spoon," as my grandmother used to say.

And besides, a teenager definitely needs to know that his mother will open up a can on ANYONE...even him. lol That will keep him in line like West Point!

TLUV said...

Wordswork! (Dabbing my eyes crying laughing!) That was a funny comment! Just how many "funky-stanking-ass situations are you in? I charge by appearances! 1 funky-stanking-ass occasion is $10.00 and I'll give you 3 for $25!
LMBAO

Lady Di said...

AAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!! I had to add a heck of laugh in there for both of your posts.