Friday, May 08, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Have you ever wondered why you do the things you do? Ever thought that you were smarter than your parents? Have you ever muttered, "My mother gets on my nerve!" We have all had, at least, one of these feelings. I remember feeling like this but, today I can't fathom being without my mother. I have attended funerals of friends and family, who have lost their mothers. I can see the hopelessness in their eyes. I can never bring myself to speak to them because I hurt like they do. I always put myself in their shoes and I get a sharp pain in my stomach. Everything that I am, today, I owe to her. I, especially, owe my mothering skills to her. She once told me, "Pick your battles." I live by those words, today. I would like to take time out to say, Happy Mother's Day, to my mother. For her tireless and effortless devotion to her children and grandchild. For her unconditional love and support. WE love and appreciate you, mom. Have a Blessed Mother's Day!

Note to readers: Due to special plans for Mother's Day, I will not post this weekend. Unless something juicy happens! Be Blessed!
~TLUV~

No comments: