Thursday, June 18, 2009

Eye Candy!!!!



People Magazine has two pieces of REAL eye candy in their "Sexiest Bachelors Of 2009" issue. Rapper Common and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made the list as the only African American bachelors. I must say that I agree! People were sleeping on Common because he was wearing those Swedish knit pants and crocheted hats but, the brother was smoldering in sexy! "The Rock" doesn't smolder he is like a California wildfire! His sexy can't be contained! He makes you wanna speak Spanish! Caliente! Muy Caliente! Oh, please excuse me! (fanning herself)

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

I thought Dwayne was married. He showed up @ a movie premiere a while back w/a woman who I thought they labeled "wife"?!?!?

TLUV said...

She is his Ex-wife but, lately they hve been at many affairs together. I'm hoping it's for the sake of the child. The man oozes sexy! Those tribal tattoos are optical illusions, if you stare hard enough, you can see that the word "sexy" is embedded in them. I may be a little overboard but, nobody can deny his sexy!

Lady Di said...

I must be a "nobody". I will say from the neck down he is a sight for sore eyes. I'm not feeling the neck up. And thanks for the EW info. It was a while ago when Gridiron Gang came out.