Thursday, June 18, 2009

Two Things Bother Me.....



Two things about these pictures bother me. The photos are of Mel B and Eddie Murphy's baby, Angel Iris. First, let's talk about Mel B's body! The heffa is sick! Two babies and her abs are better than some men. She is tight as a wound rubberband! I am extremely envious! Moving on, who in the hell is doing little Angel's hair? Why on earth can't they part the girl's hair straight? This is the fourth picture, of little Angel, that I have seen with these crooked parts! I was Blessed to not have a daughter because I can't do ponytails! I can flat-iron, curl, perm, dye and even cut but, no ponytails. You see, I know my limitations. If I had a daughter, she would be at the hairdresser, weekly. With that said, I think Mel B can afford to have SOMETHING done to that child's hair! She is walking around like Angelina and letting that girl's hair look like Zahara's.

No comments: