Thursday, December 03, 2009

My Duty!


I feel it's my duty to also address the fact that children are being molested all over the world! The fact that the latest, alleged, molester is a celebrity only makes us know his name. What about all the poor children that are being used and abused by parents or friends and we don't know their names? Anonymity is what allows these people to continue! I, also, feel the need to talk about victims becoming victimizers! Majority of the molesters were victims, at some point, themselves. I am a strong advocate for therapy! Why people like to carry burdens and feel that seeing a counselor is such an awful stigma, is beyond me. I live for a person who can listen to my shit and not judge me but, steer me in a different direction. I'm not crazy! You'd be crazy to not take up that opportunity! I really just want people to focus on the action and not the celebrity. Somewhere there is a 3 and 4 year old that, if left with no therapy, are growing into victimizers! My story below, albeit sensational, is not unique! Let's focus on the victims. Thank you for reading.

No comments: