Friday, December 04, 2009

My Idea For War!


If the rolls of the Armed Forces are still running low! I suggest that the American prisoners that are being paid to sit and master their crafts, be trained and sent to Afghanistan and other terrorist countries, to fight! If you are man enough to pick up a gun and take a life, fight for your country! They have ravished their communities and broken up families, in the name of a color or drug turf! Fight for something honorable! If the Geneva Code is put into their heads and they are brainwashed to abide by the code, this could work! Perhaps a parole once their tour of duty is over, will assist with the process. If a person violates their parole, they receive another tour of duty. The next time they will be placed in another warring area. They must fight until they are too old to continue fighting. Maybe, then they will sit their asses down. Make their parents proud, for once. The jails are overcrowded and people are being released, only to reoffend! This recidivism has got to stop! If you feel differently, please comment! Any comments are welcome! Thanks to my cousin Gary for helping iron the wrinkles in our plan! I came up with this plan because I am tired of poor little kids losing their parents! Especially since, these convicts are coming home taking off their shirts and bragging about doing "time!" Let's make them brag about doing something respectable. I am NOT pro-war, I detest war and I'm very upset we have been pulled into this for oil! I, just, think that we are throwing good money for bad! We can save money and lives and families with my plan. What's yours?

2 comments:

wordswork02 said...

Great idea.

This would definitely scare our enemies. What country would want to go to war against a military of convicted murderers! These people have no qualms about killing. They would probably enjoy putting caps in Al Queda, the Taliban and anyone else who gets in their way.

But I think the Geneva Conventions say something about people volunteering to serve unless there's a draft although I'm not certain on that.

Then there's those pesky ACLU lawyers and their penchant for protecting folks' rights.

TLUV said...

The slogan would be "America: We'll Bust A Cap In Ya Ass!" LOL I think that most of the convicted criminals would volunteer! Especially, after they are told about the parole. I'd serve my country if I can possibly get home sooner.