Thursday, November 30, 2006

Akon


Are you familiar with Akon? He's the Senegalese singer tearing up the charts with songs like " I wanna love you" ft. Snoop Dogg and "Smack that" ft. Eminem. Anyhoo, I'll bet you didn't know he has 3 wives. That is legal where he comes from. He says he maintains things by being honest. He also said that the women are not allowed to see other men. He is allowed to stray though. O.K. I don't give a damn where you're from, you're here now, stop the madness. Listen up ladies, you are free! Act like it! Who needs to share a man? What does he offer that would make you wanna be second or third best? Yeah, I'd "Smack that" fool across the room talking that non-sense. Note to readers: I don't condone violence but, whoop his a__, if he approaches you like that!

No comments: