Saturday, November 04, 2006

ALL RISE, THE HONORABLE JUDGE MATHIS!



I've already stated that I am an admitted Reality Show junkie. Another of my favorites is the Judge Mathis show. You all know that he hails from THE D! I can proudly speak for Detroiters, in saying that we are extremely pleased to have him as a native. Not only is he a spiritual family man but, he is a success story of enormous proportions. Everyday, at 4 o'clock, my eyes are glued. I have learned to never lend your credit to ANYONE! I have also learned to not just move in with anyone. You know people change when you live together! My biggest lesson is to get a receipt or an I.O.U., of some sort. Note to Judge Mathis: Continue to let people know that women in Detroit don't play! Good lookin out, brother

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ilove this show it off the hook