Friday, November 03, 2006

Kanye the Fool...


The MTV European awards were held this week. Once again Kanye showed his ass! Apparently Kanye won the award for best Rap song, but that wasn't enough. When the winner for Best Video was announced, Kanye stormed the stage and shouted expletives. He also is quoted as saying"I should have won for Touch The Sky, Because my video cost a million dollars to make. I had Pamela Anderson in my video. If I don't win, Award shows lose their credibility!" I think Kanye should be B@#ch slapped for his remarks. He is so out of touch with reality. These outbusts are the reason people question his sanity! While I enjoyed Kanye's CD, I must say that there are so many more deserving people. I guess that's called being eccentric. He's an artist that needs to remember,"Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder!" Note to Kanye: Sit your behind down and take it like a MAN!

No comments: