Friday, November 03, 2006

The Pot Calling the Kettle Black!


This is ridiculous! VH1 is in production with a show called "Charm School." The show will be hosted by comedienne Mo'Nique. The participants will be 13 of the season two "Flavor of Love" girls. Mo'Nique says these ladies are outspoken and outrageous. If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is. I applaud Mo'Nique being against the waif thin models and everything but, she doesn't really push healthy living. Surely, you have all seen Mo'Nique, in or out of character, and thought she was loud and outrageous. The sista is funny but, sometimes she curses just to be cursing. Come on, I'm just saying, why is she teaching anyone charm? Was Lynn Whitfield or Phylicia Rashad busy. When I think of these two, I think of charm. When I think of Mo'Nique, I think M$#$f%r, Son-of-a-b%$%ch, s@#t, you get my drift.

No comments: