Thursday, November 02, 2006

Poor Monique!

Okay, I watched "Dancing with the Stars" last night. I wasn't very sad to see Monique go home. I liked her but, she danced very hard. She turned Salsa steps into Krumpin. Her partner went for difficulty, and it turned into bad theatrics. Wardrobe wasn't nice to her either. She either wore lous colors or her wigs/weaves were just wrong!! Besides it was either Monique or Emmitt, and we all know how I feel about Emmitt! On to the finals!!!! On another note, Tyra played us America's Next Top Model fans. They aired a flashback episode last night. I despise flashbacks! That's what Tivo is for. Instead I watched a cute little reality show on WE. It's called "Hair Trauma." It follows the hairstylist to the stars, Ellin Lavar. She is the stylist for Venus and Serena Williams. I know you are saying, "Their hair never looks on point!" I said the same thing but, apparently someone thinks she's noteworthy. Personally, everyone she coifs I want to twist their weaves. They always look a little off-centered. She also does Susan Taylor, of Essence Magazine, braids. Need I say more?

No comments: