Monday, November 06, 2006

Can't We All Just Get Along?

Listen up world, I just have one thing to say. I started this blog because, I felt that I had some original things to say! I have read some reports that insinuate that someone( no name was mentioned) was stealing ones "swagger." Let me first and foremost say that I have gossiped all of my life. I am in no way a "swaggerjacker." I don't even use those types of words. Please note that the internet is for all to see. Perhaps, what one reads on my blog, is put in a way that you have not. I offer my opinion, and ask for others. Some will read it, others won't. But please know that the old "crab in the bucket" game, won't stop me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S RIGHT GIRL PAY THOSE CHILDISH PEPS NO MIND! I LOVE UR PAGE, AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE LIKE YOURS YET! I THINK ITS VERY DIFFERENT WHEN PEOPLE START SAYING THINGS LIKE UR TRYING TO BE THEM THAT JUST MEANS UR DOING SOMETHING THAT THEY'RE NOT! BUT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DON'T LET THEM GET TO U!!
CAUSE YOUR BLOG IS ON AND POPPIN AND IT'S MY NEW ONE STOP GOSSIP SHOP!!!!
MIZZ THANG

Anonymous said...

HEY TLUV I LOVE UR PAGE! GIRL U DOING YOUR THANG AND U SHOULD KNOW THAT BECAUSE U GOT HATERS ALREADY! PLEASE MA DON'T PAY THEM ANY MIND! JUST KEEP DOING YOU!
JEREE