Sunday, November 05, 2006

Settle This Bet! Please!!!



Ladies,and gentlemen, perhaps you can settle this bet. I have said to my mother that Mr. Will Demps, is a beautiful speciman. My mother says " Not as beautiful as Shemar Moore!" Both brothers are wonderful, and if given the chance I'd take either one but, I still say that Will has it hands down. Please settle this bet!!! Note to readers: Will Demps is a professional football player with the Baltimore Ravens. Shemar Moore is a model/actor. Formerly known as Malcom on "Young and the Restless." Eye Candy for sure!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will is so sexy he got my vote

Anonymous said...

sorry will to airbrush for me, Shemar Moore who is now close to being 40 years old is still sexy with a cute little boy face and sexy body with those nice tattoos!