Friday, March 16, 2007

Wake Up People!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY04gIruZ4EFox is the most racist network around. If you use Mark Fuhrman as some sort of moral compass, you are RACIST. This man should never have a voice on television. If white people are upset about O.J. being found not guilty, Mark Fuhrman is the reason. So why is he always on television? With quotes like, "They wake up and kill someone, and then go get some chicken from KFC" Mark is pushing that racist lever. Fox loves him! I am no longer going to watch American Idol or "Prison Break", and you know I love those shows. I can't stand around and be mute. I'm going to write people about this. You should too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tluv, I can't believe you're going to stop watching your two favorite shows. I could see you giving up "American Idol"; I've always believed everyone should, but "Prison Break"? It's not happening.

By the way, the link you provided doesn't work. It just took me to another page of links that had nothing to do with Mr. Fuhrman.