Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tell The Truth!


Karrine Steffans is dogging Bill Maher in a recent interview with Vibe magazine. Karrine says, "Bill wants someone he can put down in an argument, tell you how ghetto you are, how big your butt is, and that you're an idiot. That's why you never see him with a white girl or an intellectual. I might as well have been a Muslim woman with my head wrapped, walking 10 paces behind my man. [But] I couldn't be 'Bill Maher's girlfriend' any more - not when I'm Karrine Steffans . . . best-selling author." I find these remarks very suspect. The last time I heard an interview with her she was saying how much she loved him. I think Miss "Best selling author" says whatever will sell books! I would love to know the numbers on her new book. Somebody please pull this heffer back into obscurity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you black nigga bitch you shouln't have been with that shysta from the begginning,,, i wonder what the fuck is wrong with our people???????
No matter how close you get to white people to get them to like you the only want one thing from each man and each woman that's african as we know....
and that's to fuck the shit outta us and leave no satisfaction in return,,,,,,,,,,, so politcal huh