Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm Praying For You Brother...


Many of you remember Will Downing as a wonderful Tenor who often sang alongside Rachelle Farrell. Well, Will has taken ill and could use your prayers. Will Released a statement that said,

As you may have heard, in January, I was diagnosed with Polymyositis (PM) an auto-immune disease which affects the muscles among other parts of the body. This disease basically took away my ability to function on my own using any of my own limbs or even the ability to walk.

At the time I was diagnosed, I was just beginning to work on the recording of my new CD, “After Tonight”. As a matter of fact, a lot of the vocals were cut from my wheelchair at home. However, one of my main reasons for getting up every day and pushing through this, was my heartfelt desire to use this recording as a source of faith, inspiration, and hope for so many people out there who are facing great obstacles in their lives.

All of the songs on “After Tonight” were chosen, written and recorded with great love and care.

In closing, I wanted to let all of the wonderful people who support me know that I am I am alive and well – getting better and stronger everyday and that I AM still here.

It is my deep faith in God and the love of my family and friends that is seeing me through this. No matter what ALL things are possible to those who believe.

From my heart to yours. Enjoy.

Love,
Will Downing
KEEP him in your prayers and buy his CD!

No comments: