Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What In The Dog Hell?


A&E has suspended production on The "Dog The Bounty Hunter" show. Apparently Duane "Dog" Chapman's son Tucker has a black girlfriend named Monique Shinnery. Duane tells him to dump her because he doesn't want her around when they use the word "nigger". He says she is a "nigger" and will tell the Enquirer that they use those words. Well, the conversation was taped. I heard it! I was in shock! He said things like,"I use the word nigger but I don't mean scumsucking piece of shit but, the world might think I do!" What the hell does that mean? He also tells Tucker to get rid of her because she's a nigger! I am sickened by his filthy mouth! I love reality shows but I will never watch him and his ill-shaped wife again! I can't believe those words came from the mouth of a former dope-fiend! TMZ.com says that Duane is now reaching out to Rev. Sharpton. Two words: F$#$ YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen the show? He swears all the time. He calls people Mother F*ckers. So he called this girl a nigger. There isn't much difference. He was just mad at his son and was going off on him. Don't turn this into something it isn't. Black people use that word all the time and if they're not going to be fired over it then he shouldn't lose his show over it.

Anonymous said...

Dog went too far. Normally, I'd say that people need to not overreact. I've watched the Bounty Hunter show for years. I listened to the Nat'l Enquirer tape with an open mind. Dog called the girl a n*&^^ and told his son he would fire him if he didn't stop dating her. It's pretty clear cut, IMO.

This is one case where Dog needs to take a break. Not saying forever, but he needs some time off from TV.

TLUV said...

I'm not trying to make something out of his remarks. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but, I was really struck by one of his comments. He said, "If Lisa was dating a black man, we would tell her F@$k You!" Black people use the term differently. The term is not used in an oppressive manner. To tell someone they will lose their job for being with a "nigger" is oppressive. I don't hate the man but I feel differently towards him. I have lost my temper with many diferent races but I can control myself and attack the person verbally. I would never attack a race of people. At the end of the day, my problem is with that person not their race!