Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Foxy Says She's Deaf, Again!


Foxy is claiming that her hearing has started to deteriorate, in prison. She wrote the judge a letter saying, "I ask you to please take into consideration that my health is in jeopardy. Yes, I've made some bad choices and stupid mistakes. But please understand that sitting in a prison with murderers and criminals is not rehabilitating or what I need to deal with my inner issues."
In 2006 Foxy had an electronic device implanted into her ear to prevent total hearing loss. Foxy claims she needs to travel to California to receive proper treatment.
Her lawyer said, "If her hearing is damaged any further, it will affect the way she hears and it will affect the way she sings. It will have dire consequences on her ability to maintain her profession and livelihood."


I feel really bad for her! It's over!




Source:D-Listed.com

No comments: