Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Strip Clubs Please Post This Picture!


Don't let this man into your establishment! Tennessee Titan, Adam "Pacman" Jones, has already been accused of hitting a stripper over the head with a champagne bottle, now this:


Wanda S. Jackson asked for the warrant after a Jan. 3 altercation at the Body Tap Strip Club. Jackson, an attorney, says in her filing that she was in the club’s office when an angry Jones accused managers of stealing his money and bracelet.
“I was sitting in the office and he lunged at me numerous times in an effort to do grave bodily harm,” Jackson wrote in the warrant application filed Jan. 7. “Veronica Jones, an owner, went into the hall to deal with a member of his entourage. I followed to gawk. He was in the hall, surprisingly reached over or around a security guard and sucker punched me in my left eye.”

Can this man stay out of strip clubs? Note to Pacman: There are women in regular clubs that dress like strippers and will sleep with you , for free! Yes, I said free! Leave those strip clubs alone!

2 comments:

wordswork02 said...

Ha, ha! I wonder if this happened during the day. You know what they say: if you're in strip club while the sun is out, you have a problem!

Anonymous said...

They say that? That's why I can never make any money! Sike! LOL