Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DEADBEAT! With A Capital "D"


Former NBA baller, Jason Caffey, ordered jailed for failure to pay child support to one of his 8 baby mamas! This makes my blood boil! Read On:
"An Atlanta judge has ordered the arrest of former NBA player Jason Caffey, who’s accused of failing to pay thousands in child support.

In October, a judge in Alabama rejected a bankruptcy case filed by Caffey, clearing the way for him to be sued for child support.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Cynthia D. Wright issued an arrest warrant Tuesday over Caffey’s failure to obey a court order that he pay more than $200,000 in child support and legal fees to Lorunda Brown and her attorney.

“We’ve been trying to get his attention and this should do it,” said Brown’s attorney, Randy Kessler. Kessler said Brown is the mother of Caffey’s 6-year-old son.

Caffey played nine years in the NBA for the Chicago Bulls, Golden State Warriors and Milwaukee Bucks.

A listing under the name Jason Caffey in the Atlanta area was disconnected Monday night, and an attorney who represented Caffey in the past didn’t immediately return an e-mail seeking comment."

11 comments:

Lady Di said...

8 different baby moms?? Sad, very, very sad for all of them.

TLUV said...

Nothing is more unattractive than a man with no self control! I want to know what the woman who slept with him, while he had seven kids, was thinking? He is disgusting! Go to jail and don't pass "GO" and don't collect $100! Busta!

Lady Di said...

Do you think they knew? Honestly?? Is this one the ONLY one who's crying non support?????

TLUV said...

I'm not sure if they knew or not but, I am sure there were many women willing to throw themselves at his feet. No matter how many kids he had!

TLUV said...

There are SOME women who feel that having a child by an athlete is a "golden ticket." I hope this story changes their mind! Trying to raise a child with, absolutely, no help is the most difficult thing a person can do. You know they say though, "Men do what they want to do and women do what they have to do!"

Lady Di said...

The whole "celebrity" thing is so overrated. If people stop to realize that they eat, sleep and crap like us... I mean really. Because their paycheck is bigger it also gives them BIGGER egos and headaches to match. I thank goodness for the grounding I rec'd very early on. I kiss no one's arse and I place no person on a higher pedestal than I place myself. Too bad a heap of other people do not have the self esteem to realize this. I really think it's built on that. What do you think T?

TLUV said...

Definitely! If a person placed a higher value on their life, perhaps they'd live better! My uterus is more valuable than a storage place for an embryo by a man that sleeps with 20 different women a week, plus his wife! I respect myself more than this! I, also, try to set a certain example for my son. I do NOT flaunt a lot of different men in front of him! He will not have a bunch of "uncles!" I, also, try to carry myself with a little class. Since many men run to white women because they feel black women have no class. All these things will hopefully, instill self respect and help him choose a good wife.

Lady Di said...

I have NEVER screamed( ok... screaming @ Prince concerts do not count) for "celebs". In Balto/DC, we see them all the time. I would NEVER disrespect myself, foremost, nor them for ANY THING. I love me some men but I have to find out your vice before we start getting nice.

:O

TLUV said...

That's right check out their vice before getting nice! Otherwise, you will pay the hefty price! LOL

Lady Di said...

Because that's the rest of your LIFE!!

WOAH!!

TLUV said...

You are a poet and you don't even know it! LOL