Friday, January 30, 2009

Old School Revenge!



A New England Patriots player, Richard Seymour, was caught cheating by his wife and she and a girlfriend delivered some old school revenge. The two ladies are accused of lynching the side-chick. WTF? Tanya Seymour was Richard's high school sweetheart and mother of his 4 kids. Why are we still attacking the "other woman?" Why on earth is her girlfriend getting herself involved in this ish? If he's cheating either you leave or get counseling or both! Why risk your freedom? Then you will be in jail and that jump-off will be raising your kids! THINK! THINK!
Mediatakeout.com broke the story. Damn shame!

3 comments:

Lady Di said...

I never understood why females go off on the other female. The most I did was call the other CHICK as I was mad she had him and I did not. I was 19 and thought I was in love. Now, I let the door knob hit him where the dog should have bit him.

TLUV said...

That's right! I guess with age comes wisdom. I remember being embroiled with girls calling me about their exes. I always said, "Take him!" No man is worth fighting over! I let the doorknob him them where the good Lord split them!

Lady Di said...

LOW SELF ESTEEM.