Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Responsible Journalism!


What happened to responsible journalism? Bloggers and the media are acting in an irresponsible way! All the "sources" and "witnesses" telling the story is pissing me off! If it didn't come from Rihanna or Chris Brown, I don't want to hear it! A certain blogger has even quoted Chris Brown's step-father! WTF? Isn't this the man that, allegedly, beat Chris Brown's mother? A claim he neatly denies during his interview! Let the justice system handle this situation! Stop persecuting this boy in the press! PLEASE! If this is what has become of blogging, I want no part! Sadly, the more salacious the story the more readers you have! How can these people sleep? I will end this blog if this is the direction it is headed!

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

Anytime TMZ gets involved, I have to really wonder - Read this but feel free to remove it if it is not fitting Tluv. Not harm nor disrespect meant.

TLUV said...

For TMZ to be ran by an attorney, they are the worst! They were the first to run the photo of Jessica Simpson and label her fat! I hold them responsible for this shoddy reporting! They kill me with all their "sources!" Unfortunately, there were only two people in the car and they ain't talking, yet! I just hate the fact that they are hanging him in the media! No man should ever hit a woman but, give him his day in court! No disrespect taken Lady Di! Thanks!