Monday, February 09, 2009

WTF?


Wrigley's has dropped Chris Brown! WTF? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? I'm boycotting! They pissed me off when they went sugarless! This is the straw that broke the camel's back! What is this double standard? Michael Phelps keeps his endorsements and their are PICTURES! What year is this? I thought it was 2009! People make mistakes but, if your black you pay a heavier price! Chris Brown is an artist not a role model! Girls like him but, boys aren't paying attention to him! Watch ya back people it's open season on black people!

6 comments:

Lady Di said...

That was QUICK as...?!?!? WOAH!!

TLUV said...

Yeah, now milk has dropped him from their "Got Milk" campaign! This is so ugly!!!! I don't advocate a man putting his hands on any woman! I do, however, believe that every man is due his day in court!

Lady Di said...

What's up w/the herpes????

TLUV said...

Mediatakeout.com ran a photo that appears to show Rihanna with a nasty cold sore on her lip! Allegedly, this is what started the fight! I can't believe it because this photo ran a couple of weeks ago! He was with her so I know he saw it! He can't be mad about possibly contracting herpes! Especially when he was with her when the photo was taken. Again, I say responsible journalism!

Lady Di said...

Now there's some nasty stuff about she's got a black eye. Xzibit linked some crazy herpes video, I never listened to it as I had the volume down but it's on WSHH.com

You may have seen it, dunno!?!?

TLUV said...

No, I haven't seen it! Thanks for the info, though!